The following procedures are being implemented to ensure that only healthy students and team members are entering the studio and so that students and team members may report when they are ill or experiencing symptoms.
This is required for all students and team members. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, immediately contact the studio at (602) 456-2762.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Everyone must adhere to the CDC's recommendation of wearing a face covering when outside the home. Additionally, we recomend the use of gloves and / or socks.
Everyone is required to check their temperature prior to entering the studio. If you have a temperature less than 100.4 degrees (per CDC recommendation) you are safe to enter the studio. If your temperature is above this set standard temperature we will cancel your session with no penalties. See below for standards of when you may return to the studio.
SYMPTOMATIC / POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS
If a student or team member shows any symptoms of COVID-19 or tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending the studio, they should immediately contact the studio at (602) 456-2762.
We will review whom the individual has had contact with at the studio in the prior 14 days leading up to going into isolation from the studio. This will include all students and team members that the individual has had close contact with (close contact being within 6 feet for at least 5 minutes) as well as what areas of the studio and equipment the individual had touched or been in.
If you have been in close contact (per the above definition) with an affected individual who tests positive for COVID-19 within their isolation period, you will be notified via email and phone call. Per the CDC guidelines, remain in isolation for 14 days and self-monitor for symptoms. Seek medical attention should you develop any symptoms.
We are implementing policies to protect all team members’ and student’s health details and conditions. When notifying people who have had close contact with an affected individual, the identity and condition of the client will not be shared.
All students and team members who show symptoms may not re-enter the studio until at least 72 hours have passed since the resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications, and improvement in respiratory symptoms such as shortness of breath or cough, and at least 7 days have passed since symptoms began.
All students and team members should practice social distancing by deliberately increasing the physical space between themselves and other people to at least six feet wherever possible.
Everyone must implement good hygiene and infection control practices at all times. These include:
• Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water at the beginning of their session and after using the restroom.
• Use hand sanitizer when washing your hands isn't available. The studio will provide hand sanitizer stations throughout to further assist in this.
• Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing with a sleeve or tissue.
• Wash your hands following coughing and sneezing and dispose of tissues in the trash.
• Avoid touching your face when coughing and sneezing. This etiquette will be demonstrated on signage and supported by making tissues and touch-free trash receptacles available to everyone.
• Avoid touching your face at all times.
• Do not handle other individuals' belongings including phones and personal equipment.
Our studio will provide daily sanitation and housekeeping as normal, with additional cleanings and disinfection measures in between all classes.
• We will no longer provide mats, blocks or bolsters to rent or borrow. Students may bring their own mat, but may not leave this mat at the studio.
• We will have a strict 24-hour hold policy in place for items left behind. We will no longer have a lost and found. Items not claimed in 24-hours will be discarded.
• Aerial hammocks and blankets will be a single-use protocol.
• If a team member is diagnosed with COVID-19, the studio will be shut down for a minimum of 36 hours and a complete deep clean of the entire space will be performed.
• Common areas are temporarily closed until further notice.
• Restrooms will be wiped down following each use. Loitering in the hallway will be restricted. To use the restroom, students are asked to check in at the front desk first.
• In between each class, all equipment used will be disinfected.
• Each client will have 5 minutes following the end of the session to disinfect their mat, props and personal space.
• The studio will be closed for 30 minutes between sessions for thorough additional disinfecting.
• We have chosen cleaning products based on recommendations from the CDC and EPA. Products with EPA-approved emerging viral pathogens claims are expected to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 based on data for harder to kill viruses.
Social Distancing Protocol
We will observe strict social distancing protocol to ensure close contact (contact of less than 6’) is limited.
• Only students who have pre-scheduled appointments or classes will be allowed to enter the studio. No walk-ins will be permitted.
• Everyone will enter through a single entrance, one at a time and maintain 6’ distance between people at all times.
• Students will proceed to place personal belongings in cubbies upon entry. Students are asked to maintain 6' distance while they wait for cubbies.
• After placing items in cubbies, students will proceed to the front desk for contactless check-in.
• After checking in, students will proceed to the studio room one at a time, set up for class and remain in their designated personal space until class starts and during class.
• If props are needed, students are asked to bring them to their personal space prior to class beginning. If a blanket is needed, the instructor will provide prior to class begins.
• Props used / provided by the student will be disinfected by the student and taken with them upon exiting.
• Aerial hammocks and blankets used will be collected and disinfected by a team member following class.
• No hands-on will be used during classes unless consent by the student is given. All cues will be verbal or visual. The instructor, teacher or trainer will maintain a 6’ or greater distance from students at all times, unless assistance is required for safety purposes.
• When the session ends, a team member will distribute cleaning supplies. Cleaning supplies will not be shared. The student will clean their equipment and leave one at a time from the studio.
• All students and team members should practice social distancing by deliberately increasing the space between one another to greater than 6’ at all times.
Attendance & Membership Policy Updates
In light of COVID-19 we are updating our late cancellation, hold, cancellation, payment and refund policies.
Late cancellations fees for illness or exposure to COVID-19 will be waived. If more than one late cancellation occurs, we may request emailed documentation to confirm the reason for late cancellation. NOTE: If you show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, please review the Health Protocol for when you can schedule your next session.
All packages, sessions and memberships may be placed on hold for up to 14 days if a client is ill, diagnosed or has been exposed to COVID-19 or up until at least 72 hours have passed since the resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications, and improvement in respiratory symptoms such as shortness of breath or cough, and at least 7 days have passed since symptoms began. There is no fee for this type of hold.
Standard cancellation policies apply.
No refunds will be provided for memberships, packages or classes. If a student is ill, diagnosed or has been exposed to COVID-19, the studio will extend the expiration date of a class package up to 14 days. This may be extended based on the individual student’s situation.
As of this time all of our waivers of liability have been updated to include infectious disease within them. All students will be required to sign an updated copy in Wellness Living prior to reentering the studio.
Communication & Acknowledgement
This plan is being communicated to students and team members through our Studio Safety Protocol Plans, interior studio signage, and our Studio Safety Protocol Manual. Additional communication and training may be updated over email, phone calls, or updates to our manual.
All team members are required to sign a current copy of this document upon their return to the studio. All students will acknowledge they have received a copy of the COVID-19 Studio Safety Protocol Plan and follow all policies and procedures contained within the plan via Wellness Living.